HEYYO!
I'm bored at home so I'm posting now (: Man, it's such a hassle to collate the U.S. pics. I have a thousand pictures to look through and delete etc. Not to mention downloading the other pics from friends. It's so much work ):
I'm hoping to go out soon! :D Don't want to rot at home. It'll be hard to find work since there's only a little more than a month of holidays left D: And then JC life will start! T.T
Geeky gang outing
After a 6 months, the geeky gang decided to meet up again. It wasn't a full gang outing though- seoky wasn't there. But we're meeting up again in Dec so it's okay! :D
Anyway, we met up @ Bishan MRT @ 10am D: That's really early considering I take an hour to reach Bishan. Chooni walked past moon and I although we were right in front of her LOL.
We headed to Macs and bought brunch. Off to Chooni's house! :D
We planned to play basketball and badminton. However, the plan kinda backfired and we ended up staying indoors ):
Chooni ROFL-ing, literally.
We played Scrabble for a while... but eventually we broke all the rules and started pouring out everything to form words x)
LOL the things we do with Scrabble. I like :D
After a game of Scrabble, we gave up and decided to play pick-up sticks. Haha I used to play that game a lot when I was young. Love the colours! :D
There was this picture of Chooni hanging in the middle of the wall in the living room. Chooni's the ancestor of the Tay household! :D
SMOOCH. Chooni loves me -insert megawatt grin-
Chooni and her new bangs.
Haha jojo fell asleep. Aircon + super comfortable mattress = NAPTIME :D
Chooni watching You're Beautiful on the computer. Her monitor is HUGE. Jojo and I successfully made Chooni and Moon fall in love with You're Beautiful.
Geeky gang chillaxing.
We got really hungry and decided to buy cheese fries. YUM! The cheese fries aunties are hard at work.
Jojo says: Stop taking photos and let me have those cheese fries now! )x
CHEESE FRIES. OHM NOM NOM.
Can you spot fraser?
Chooni's pile of assessments for EOYs :O SCARY D:
TIME FOR FOOD! We went to this 茶餐厅-like place for dinner. The food there was cheap AND good (:
Moon's seafood hor fun :D
Chooni's food. I honestly don't know what's that.
Jojo's fried pork ribs ramen.
And... DESSERT! s2
Moon and jojo had idk-what's-that. Some almond thing.
Chooni and I shared honeydew sago + vanilla ice cream. Way awesome! It's one of the best desserts of all time.
Hmm, there's very little pics of moon cos she's camera shy :O Haha let's go out again. But this time, let's go Sentosa or something. Universal Studios' coming up next year :O The first and only one in Asia! :D
You're beautiful has officially ended and the Hong Sisters probably won't do a 2nd season. In my opinion, the ending wasn't very satisfying. A big dramatic gesture to hold on to Mi Nyeo was
so typical of a Kdrama. However, the 2 leads ended up together and everyone's happy so I guess it's fine then.
On the whole, I liked You're Beautiful a lot. Many people think it's overhyped - yea that's true, but it's one of the better RomComs / Kdramas of the year. There weren't many conflicts forced upon us and there weren't so many oh! so! dramatic! moments. The main characters were really endearing (although they could have written Mi Nyeo to be smarter and wiser). With a pretty good script, good directing and great acting (not to mention awesome chemistry between the main leads), it's no wonder that YAB is loved by many.
Okay, I procrasinated and took a day to write this post. So by now, I've finished looking through all the photos I took in the U.S. Post on day 1 (and maybe day 2) will be up within this week or next, cos I still have to get photos from others.
Bye for now! Rmb to TAG.
|