The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Wednesday, December 30, 2009
title :
HELLO! :D

Hahahahah just read the tags.

Moon: LOL I'll combined 2 days into one post for the next few posts. Buay tahan alr (x
Alicia: Haha, sorry I don't really watch JDramas. You've probably watched more Kdramas than me (x Do you have a blog? :D
Jun Wei: But you're going Taiwan! :O So fun (: Do blog about it when you return :D

It's the last day of 2009! :D 2009 has been a pretty good year (: Hahahahah it's the year when I totally went mad watching dramas after dramas (just like 2008, but even worse)

(Sidenote: the pictures are humongous cos Photobucket didn't work and I had to upload them through lousy Picasa ): )

This year marks our last year in NY, so...

I'll miss the beautiful NY compound, esp the pretty auditorium. I'll miss the (relatively) comfortable seats in the audi too (:


School events


BOO can't cheer much for NY teachers next year for the teachers' race during sports meet ): Hahahah at least we'll still have sports meet next year too.



I'll also miss school events like 挥春! So 热闹 and fun. Hahahah while sec 1s and the teachers attempt to write the given 春联 properly, everyone else ends up drawing stuff or write random crap (x

Unlike NY, we don't really spend much time with our classes in HCJC. I'll miss class events, and also working and spending fun times with classmates.


Hahahah stoning in class after school.


How could we forget seok's love for fraser? :D


Preparation for sec 2's C&D




LOL Wuzun antis creating last-minute posters for his fan meeting (x


Hahahah playing around backstage during sec 2's C&D (x


Hours and hours of work and fun for OM (: Going to sab's house almost every week and 8 ppl squeezing into one car :D

Geeky gang:




Ehhhh seok looks so small here. But aiya toot chooni is 1.7m (and still growing!) so anyone would look small next to her ):





LOL the fingers show 1 2 3 3 4 actually. Cos we're from 401, 402, 403, 403, 404. (x So cool right :D

402:

LOL arm wrestling after school.


Ever-so-unglam Tingyi posing with 98129481927 donation stickers cos she donated everytime she saw someone she knew O.O


Hahahahah we're a bunch of lazy girls who rarely clean the class. That is, until there are cleaniness checks (x Our classroom's so dirty that we can even draw a smiley in a bunch of dust on the windows hah!


In 4 straight lines on graduation day, waiting to collect our report books.

Youth Day funfair '08. I'll miss the annual funfair too. It's one of the few times when we can let our hair down and have fun! Esp this yr's funfair when we splashed buckets of water over each other like nobody's business.

Global Classroom Programme (GCP) - Shanghai/Ningbo'08, Silicon Valley'09

Some of the 402 people in Ningbo! :D


Roomies in China :D





Lifeskills camp - Graces


Bel and I (:


Roomies!

GGang.

I'll remember the times when everyone walked around in formal / ethnic wear, our failed attempts at trying to eat more gracefully, and how we walked barefooted in the rain in our dresses.

Choir <3

I don't know where to start. I love how we rush like mad backstage, only to walk up the stage calmly the next minute. I love the tension in the air when we stop singing. I love performing on stage as a nychorister. I'll miss M301. I'll remember how we used to laugh and cry, the tears we shed when Ms Lim walked out and hugging each other tightly and crying in happiness in Graz/SYF. Choir has been one hell of a ride; a journey that I'll always fondly remember.


Beloved M301, where we spent 4 years sharing tears and laughter and singing our hearts out.


Sec 1 juniors made a poster to cheer us on for SYF'09


After Limelight'09. I look like a midget here D:

And, the best school trip ever, Graz'08:


Opening ceremony.




Mwahahah 2nd highest result in the first round. However, choirs that had achieved gold in the final round in previous years would go directly for the 2nd round of competition without competing in the Qualifications.


The gold that we worked so hard for months! :D


Sop2s!





Here's my favourite picture of all time (:

Graz'08 was really fun. Singing in the streets like nobody's business and receiving applause and cheers from the locals whenever we practised, sneaking to each others' rooms at night, screaming and shedding joyful tears until we could barely speak when we received our final results. I'll hold these precious memories close to my heart (:

Thank you NY, for giving me so much. Like Mrs Chua says, "Once a NY girl, always a NY girl" :D I still feel part of the NY family :D

It's 4 hours to year 2010. Phew, I barely made it in time for 2009.

Happy new year everyone! :D Enjoy the last 4 hours before the year ends (x