The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Monday, November 30, 2009
title :
HI SINGAPORE! :D
It's 7am right now and I'm currently typing on my new laptop :D
I'm back from the U.S.! :D
The Silicon Valley trip was way more fun than China. I think the weather in San Francisco is nicer X: I'm still glad to be back home though! Ugh I don't think I'll be able to adjust to the time difference anytime soon.

I'll blog about the trip soon! Oh yea, I'm finally going on FB. WOOSH! There's a long list of things for me to do X: I'm going to download the Sims3 + unpack + do my puzzle + pack my school stuff this week. Oh, there's still the montage for the trip.

BYE! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :D