Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Saturday, November 07, 2009
title :
HELLO! :D
You&I - Park Bom My love for You're Beautiful is starting to wear off. In episode 10, there are more sad moments but the funny moments aren't good enough to balance the drama out ): I really hope ep11 does better but I've got a feeling that they're moving deeper into the melodramatic region to appeal to the Korean audience. UGH. I lovedddd ep 12 though <3 hahhaha tae kyung's confession. SO SWEET :D The whole drama's slowing down and I think it will somehow speed up like mad at the end ): Overall it's still a fairly entertaining and well thought out drama though! :D OK I must go now. AWAY FROM 17-30 NOV. PLSPLSPLS do NOT call my hp. Thanks :D Hahahah hope U.S. would be fun. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR GCP ACTIVITIES! :D |