Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Monday, November 02, 2009
title :
HELLO! :D
Promise - A.N.Jell [You're Beautiful OST] Got back results this week. Bleh most were pretty ok, while some were horrible D: I nearly fainted when I saw those results T.T My overall results are lousy too ): But wdv! We're promoted to HCI! :D YAY the A.N.Jell craze has finally caught on! :D Hahahah Jojo and I showed moon and chooni ep 1 of You're Beautiful in an attempt to OMG I need to find jobs. Bleh I can only start work on 6Dec cos of GCP, jetlag and whatnot D: RAWR worst come to worst I'll just slack and rot away X: I think people with msg 1.0 are really super pro. I think it's really hard to be effectively bilingual and have good critical thinking skills (for SRQ and expo). Don't. Like. Languages. I'm taking BCME (I think)! Along with the majority of the NY population. I just can't stand Physics. RAHHH I don't really understand why we have to listen to 9124712847 talks about special courses when we can't get into most of them. E.g. SMTP. Seriously? D: LX says that 401-404 might have to take compulsory selection tests. WTH O.O Anyway go watch You're Beautiful! It's not going for those cheem storylines, but the show's really interesting and the character development is pretty logical :D Happy kid is me. The OST is awesome too :D LOL I must stop gushing about the drama. YAY blog's updated! Now moon is happy too. |