The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Saturday, October 24, 2009
title :
OMG! I woke up @ 6am today :D

RAHH just read moon's blog. I realised I've not read any blogs in 1+ month. Hahahah dramas rock :D
Lachata by f(x)


OMG I think they're so suay pls. Hahahah but I've never seen people performing in the rain during open concerts.
Bleh I think kbsworld is soooooo slow T.T They were still airing the Musicbank performance on 25/9 yesterday wth?! D:

I'M HUNGRYYY D: Ugh I'm super afraid to get back pprs D: I've lost 10+ - 20+ marks for every ppr already. DIEE D: Damn but exams are overrrr :D I SMELL FREEDOM :D

OK here's my fav. scene of You're beautiful so far!



I LOVE THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THE MAIN LEADS! :D (L) Jojo's watching this show too and she says it nice too so GO WATCH :D Damn I think I needa update my drama list -.- Plus ahhaha I should add in (Korean) variety shows that I watch :D

I've been going out a few times in the past few months but I don't really have photos so BAH! I'm too lazy to scan in the neoprints too X: Oh yea I think 500 days of Summer was one of the most boring movies of the year D: While the script was still okay, the narrator was quite irritating D:
"Tom had never experienced this before. He felt it was so, so wonderful."
"At that moment, Tom realised he was special. He knew he was different from the rest of the men. He was entering Summer's life, something that no one had done before. However, the next 6 words ruined everything"
LOL I feel like I'm reading a p. sch compo xD
BLEH I rate movies leniently but even with a bonus of 0.5pts for the memorable ending and 0.5pts for interesting presentation, 500 days of Summer still gets 2/5 stars O.O Too bad! :D

OK BLOG REVIVED :D