The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Monday, August 31, 2009
title :
HELLO! :D

She Is Crying - Eru [Sons of Sol Pharmacy House OST]


Apparently blogger is still not fixed.

I've not blogged in nearly a month! D: Man, too many things happened for me to blog lor.

National Day

LOL I was highly amused by the intros of the mascots.
Some mascots were pretty good though! :D
After that was the best community singing session I ever had! :D All 402-ers formed a circle and we started jumping around and zihighing (; It was really fun.

After school, I went out with Chooni, Noon, Jiali and TeoYing. ERRR refer to chooni's blog for photos etc. I'm too lazy to post them. Hmm I was expecting much more from UP though. Although the beginning was good (All the balloons! UP UP AND AWAY~), the ending was quite sudden and was alil illogical. Oh well. Oh yea, I think the old man in the movie looks reminds me of JTan LOL.
up Pictures, Images and Photos
Picture credit: vbui_2006 @ photobucketjavascript:void(0)
LOOK! THE TRADEMARK SQUARE FACE! :D

LOL it's 3:29AM now actually. I'm still awake cos I really can't slp. Teachers' Day Celebration tmr! :D Mwahahahah we had at least 1 holiday each week from wk5-10, 'cept for wk 9. I LIKE :D

I'll post about Founders' Day outing + Steffi's Bdae soon! :D