Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
ABOUT
AFFILIATES
ARCHIVES
OBSESSIONS
profile
Mmm, Jiamin, 16 going on 17!
I ♥ music and sometimes I can burst out singing random songs suddenly (x I love watching Kdramas/ Kpop and hope to visit Korea someday xD I LOVE FOOD :D
So here's a list of random things that I currently like from random categories :D
Coffee House, Suju, 2PM, No Other, Poifull, Dark Chocolate, ChocoBaby, IU, JS, Toy Story 3 (omg so cute!), Best Friend's Girl, Sogurt, Island Creamery <3
posted : Sunday, August 09, 2009
title :
Can You Hear Me – Tae Yeon from SNSD [Beethoven Virus OST]
This is the THIRD time I’m typing this post. OMG I’m so annoyed with blogger ok. I can’t even save drafts, plus the internet connection is really bad nowadays.
Limelight was good (: I totally didn’t expect the double encore x) Although we made many mistakes (esp. for waltzing cat), we made music. I’m going to miss the way we just start to sing when we’re bored. Hmm, life without CCA is rather unimaginable.
Kara's new album, Revolution, is much better than I thought. I'm so glad that most artists are not going for the cutesy image this year! Although those songs are rather addictive, it gets rather irritating after some time. Plus it isn't exactly nice to watch people ~20 yrs old acting cute -.-
Since I’ve already finished watching Triple and The Man Who Can’t Get Married, there isn’t anything much to watch nowadays. Even though BTs are OVER! T.T I’m waiting for Aug 19 cos that’s when Lady Castle would air! :D
Picture credit: xxJeanne90xx @ photobucket
Cute poster no? :D Ironically, Lady Castle is much more stylish than “style”. Hehhh, this means that I’ll be watching Sons of Sol Pharmacy House and Lady Castle till EOYs. That makes 4 hours/week, which is quite a lot. Whateverrrr.
Speed Scandal is coming to local cinemas soon! WHEE I like the poster :D The kid is SUPER ADORABLE <3 Hahahah although the writing isn’t good, the little boy makes up for everything else! :D
Hmm, this year’s national day celebration turned out quite well afterall! Mascot competition was hilarious LOL. Community singing was a blast. Everyone started singing and jumping around :D That’s a huge contrast to the usual cross country stuff (:
Happy National Day! :D Ugh I better tidy my room. I couldn’t find some stuff when I was revising for BT O.O Yes my room’s that messy.
Don’t feel like posting about geeky gang outing and post BT outing today :X I really want to go out on Founders’ Day before the terror of homework, revision and EOYs floods in. BYE! :D