Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Tuesday, July 28, 2009
title :
You're beautiful - Shin Hye Sung [The Man Who Got Married OST]
I like this drama cos it's really fun to watch. It's just so-so in terms of quality, but hmm, it IS pretty entertaining (: A great way to destress during the weekends I say! :D concert + block test period = BUSY. Meh, I can only start studying for block tests tmr ): Maybe I'll just sleep @ 2+ tmr... whatever. Tomorrow's the concert D: Last concert with NYC... We can do it :D Feel the music and sing our hearts out (: |