Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
ABOUT
AFFILIATES
ARCHIVES
OBSESSIONS
profile
Mmm, Jiamin, 16 going on 17!
I ♥ music and sometimes I can burst out singing random songs suddenly (x I love watching Kdramas/ Kpop and hope to visit Korea someday xD I LOVE FOOD :D
So here's a list of random things that I currently like from random categories :D
Coffee House, Suju, 2PM, No Other, Poifull, Dark Chocolate, ChocoBaby, IU, JS, Toy Story 3 (omg so cute!), Best Friend's Girl, Sogurt, Island Creamery <3
posted : Sunday, July 12, 2009
title :
HELLO!
10 out of 10 by 2PM It's an old song from 2008, but it's amusing. I like again and again too, even though I hated it when I first heard it.
I've been watching lotsa dramas this weekend, ugh. Hate that I have no self discipline. OK, before I start work (I did CME assignment though!), I shall blog a bit about sch life + study date with chooni.
YAY 402 is proud to say that we have TWO shanghai students! I think they're from 复旦附中。 They left @ 10.45a.m. though. MEH ): It's quite sad that they are missing lotsa things 'cos of H1n1. Like morning assembly, SILs, funfair, foa etc. Oh well. It was really funny when the guy introduced himself.
guy student: 你好,我是.... BLAHBLAHBLAH 我好像是班上唯一的男生。。。除了我身旁这一位男老师。
E.T. cuts in: 嗯,还有那一位老师 *points to AngWL*
LOL AngWL - A GUY? The poor exchange student was really puzzled. Hahahahah the whole class started laughing! And ET didn't even understand why O.O WDV.
Oh we were finding songs for Teachers' Day auditions too. We were playing Gee, Nobody, Sorry Sorry (I think), Lollipop (by Big Bang & 2NE1) etc. HEHHHH KPOP ROCKS :D
STUDY DATE WITH CHOONI!
Chooni and her humongous ah-lian earrings! No lar, those are just wristbands (?) that broke xD
STUDY DATE = STUDY DUH! :D Meh even though I look like I was sleeping, I was actually doing work ok! I did the IH reflections for 2 hrs, and I could only complete evaluating the sec 3 essays BOO ):
Chooni and her cute Garfield handkerchief! Heh I think they look similar in some ways! :D
WE HEADED OFF TO ICHIBAN @ 1.30. We called up moon for lunch but she was already eating alr (even though she just woke up -.-). This study date is like play > study. So typical of jiamin D:
Half curry udon :D It was only half-udon but we were full after that. OK maybe 'cos I had my breakfast @ 9 xD
ICE CREAM <3
After that we walked around causeway for awhile. There were so many nice snacks pls!!! I was so tempted but well, I'm alr kinda broke D: OH then while we window-shopped, we linked clothes/accessories to teachers who would wear them MWAHAHAH.
OK abrupt ending whatever! gotta start hw nowww D: