Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Saturday, July 04, 2009
title :
HELLO! :D
Genie by SNSD - the song came out on 22 June, 10a.m. (Korea Time). This is part of their 2nd mini-album, Tell Me Your Wish. The titles of the songs are freaking weird, like etude, girlfriend, boyfriend, fairytale, one year later. Sounds like a story no? -.- With titles like those, they could probably make a drama about it. Which reminds me. Last year me being the perfect boyfriend that I am, took my girlfriend Etude (don't ask me why her name is Etude, and don't ask her why either, she's very sensitive about her name) on an overnight camping trip. It was just like a modern day fairy tale. Well, not exactly. Let's just say things got carried away, and I did not come prepared. So the day after, I was totally flipping out. My mom would totally cut off my internet if she found out I got a girl pregnant. Fortunately, I found this dude with long hair that said he was a Genie, and that he would grant me my wish if I paid him $200. Boy was I relieved. However, one year later, I found a baby in front of my doors with a note saying that he was my child. Sonnamabeech! I've not blogged in a million years -.- This week has been MADDDD. I handed in bio late and I've not done IH assignment ): This week was a really busy week for choir. Mon: 12.30-3.30 Tues: 3-6+ Wed: 11.30 - 4 Thurs: 12-10 Well, SYF showcase was our last performance @ VCH. It really brought back a lot of memories. SYF'07, guest performance, SYF'09. The jitters in the rehearsal/waiting room, the rush of excitement onstage, the goosebumps and the audience's applause and laughter. I hope FOA would actually take place. It's really cool that we're ending our last year in NYChoir with performances in VCH, NY Audi AND Esplanade. On the bus. It was cluttered with all the gowns -.- I totally couldn't see anything. I reached home at ~11.20 that day O.O I tried to do bio SIA + IH assignment but man, I couldn't even finish bio SIA and had to chiong it in sch till 5+ the next day. Oh thank goodness for the extension for IH assignment! (: Mmmm! Must take a pic of the choir jacket soon. And class tee is gna come soon :D Gonna post about geeky gang outing + study date with chooni soon. |