Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Thursday, June 11, 2009
title :
I love msn!
Sigh, I shouldn't have closed the convo window. It makes good memories. Jiamin says: Everyone in geeky gang rocks!!! <3 Chooni says: Geeky gang - the instinct to rock! Moon says: But what if we fall? ): Hahahahahahah. Seriously I think this reflects the personality of the 3 of us (x Moon the lamer (in a good way! :D), Chooni the quote generator (she's forever coming up with quote-worthy stuff! :D) , Jiamin the zihigh-er (on msn). Convo tonight cheered me up a lot (piano lesson was horrible). Random: TIRAMISU IS YUMMMMMM (L) |