Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Friday, May 08, 2009
title :
HELLOWORLD! :D
Yay it's a long weekendddd :D BTs are over! My results are shit. All subjects are way below avg so far. Like bottom 8? Hmm maybe with the exception of L.A. and chem (zhun3zhun3 hit class avg :D). Sheesh after adding math and phy, I'll probably be the last in class ): Shall.Work.Harder. WHATEVER! It's like end of week 7. Week 10's sabbats and after that is one month of holidays! Choir has started. Mmm concert's in 8 week's time and piano exam's in 6 weeks or what. I hope everything will turn out well! (: OH you know there's an assignment list on the whiteboard in class? It wasn't full today! :D Happiness is me. But it was only one blank from the max O.O 402's turning mad! Temperature checking: Mei Qi: My body temperature's 35.2degC Yvn: WHAAT? Mei Qi, I know why you're not growing now! Your temperature's too low for the enzymes in your body to work. This is what science does to you. goodness! :O Hahahah there's more, including the laptop keyboard cover, plus Jacob Zuma after shower thingum. hahahahahahah. MMM, ms dvd showed us this today: That's just mad crazy. And we just finished environmental sustainability today. RAHHH IH is going damn fast! ): Mmm I think I saw this 6months/1yr ago. LOL it's funny. I wanna go out soon! MOOOOOO. But not the usual watch movie - starbucks - go home thing leh. ): |