The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, May 22, 2009
title :
Hello world! 

It's 4+a.m. right now O.O I'm going mad. 
Tagboard: Why don't I reply tags? 

Actually I wanted to... just that, 

Today, I woke up at 3a.m. to do chem. I slept at 12.45a.m.
Yesterday, I woke up at 6.30a.m. I slept at 2.30a.m.
The day before, I slept at 2 a.m. 
This has been going on for almost all weekdays for 2 weeks. I rock. 

This is why I've not been active/replying tags/tagging people/doing fb quizzes that I promised to these few days. Eh, I'll probably do it sometime later, when my brain's not dying on me. Off to do chem even though my brain's not working and my stomach's churning (idk why) currently. Awesome. 

TOODLES! (: