Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Monday, May 11, 2009
title :
Changed blogskin!
Goodness, I just realised it's nearly 3a.m. now. I think this skin is really pretty, just that the image's too big and why's the posting area so small and squeezed at the side? There's also no space for music. Oh I added a drama/movies area. Idea koped from chooni. I can keep track of the stuff I watch this way (: WHATEVER. I shall change blogskin during June Holidays again. Mother's Day was (: Made jellies :D But they're full of sugar :O Mmm, I've got tons of homework to complete tomorrow. I hope I do D: Thank goodness for the extra 1 day holiday. Haven't started on any homework. I've got like, 15 pieces of work undone. Y'know, the teacher who came up with the idea of math written assignment (omg shit) and even worse, math portfolio is probably a sadist. I take like 5 hours to do each math written task/portfolio and I barely pass - yes barely. right on the dot. BOO. Tuesday's gonna be a horrible day - 2.4km run, Chem SPA skill 3, tingxie, submission of math written assignment etc. RAHHHH. [edit 2.18p.m.] Really wanna skip school tmr. Argh, I really, really hate to be always the one pulling the class avg down. |