The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Monday, April 06, 2009
title :
YO! (: 
This week has been really drama pls. I shall just blog about the Nanyang Theft Case since it's already so late. 
On Tuesday, there were over 20 cases of theft reported. Gosh, isn't this mad? I was mostly awayyy from the drama, safely enclosed in Zeh Sectional Room :D It's really sad that so many people lost their handphones/wallets/ipod/PSP(!!!). Dear V.P. used her favourite catchphrase from the police force "low crime doesn't mean no crime". 

MEH, NY ain't that safe eh? 

SO MUCH FOR THE 9192847198247 CCTVs. hurhur. 

Thief VS school O.O Who will win this race? 

Will blog more soon. Ahhh, I'm neglecting interaction with the world for my dramas. YIKES :( I've not msned in a zillion years, esp MOON (omg i think it's been 2.5 weeks). Speaking of interaction, I've missed lotsa birthdays, like JOJO's. OH GOSH. 

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JOJO! :D