Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Monday, April 27, 2009
title :
I'm dead tired + stressed. Bcos:
1. I think I'm falling sick. NOOOO :O OH. THE. HORROR. My whole weekend was sad 'cos I was sick ): 2. I JUST realised that chem's due next week! D: WTH 8may = WEEK8? Nice counting of weeks. You've gotta be joking. Science teachers do study math right...? 3. Chem paper today was... utterly horrible. yikes. 4. WEEKS of non-stop differentiation-ing has left me insane 5. I've tons and tons of work to do. GOODNESS, I NEED A LIFE! Plus, they're all in the form of presentation, quiz, test, essays, SIAs. Woe is me. Crazy, boring, sleep+fun-deprived life = Sad post. I'll post about SYF soon. I wrote a long post and dang, blogger ate it up! ): But then that would be a happy post! :D I will reply to tags soon enough, I promise. (/edit) I totally can't wait for choir to start next week :D Life's much more fufilling that way. |