Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Monday, April 20, 2009
title :
HELLO WORLD :D
Tmr's SYF. I still can't really believe it. Like, I'm gonna wake up tmr -> school -> prep -> SYF. Less than 18 hours!!! We've come a long way. At first, we were so lost about what to sing. Itsuki or Aitakute? Kaeru or Zima? Fast forward to March, Ms Lim told us she wanted to change song 'cos we still couldn't get our notes right. Our efforts for the past few months nearly went to naught. And suddenly, SYF's tomorrow. These 8 minutes, we're going to treasure it and show what we've got. For the sec 4s, it's our last syf and we're gonna make the most out of it. Mmm, I think I wasn't so nervous/worried last syf. There were seniors to shelter us, to comfort us and everything. I know it's weird, but I still feel that this is not our best. And I think my voice can be a lot clearer / less airy. I hate myself for being such a worrywart. 6 months of hard work, 8 minutes on stage. NYC, we'll rock VCH down! Random: OKKKK I'm gonna SGHS now!!!! BYEBYE :D With NYC, I believe dreams do come true. (/edit) RAHHH I've been trying to calm down, without much success. GOSH, I hope I'll be able to fall asleep soon T.T |