Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Wednesday, March 04, 2009
title :
Yay Saturday's workshop was ok :D
imo, we sang horribly and we were at our worst since wed, but well, at least we're still singing aitakute. We could have done a whole lot better though... Why am I so insecure? --- Today's choir session was like.. bad? Argh I really can't find a word to describe this. syf's coming in just about a month and we're like... But what matters is only the effort that we ARE going to put in no? We've gotta bounce back up. Aja Aja Hwaiting!!! ********* Career conference + Graces camp this week :D From everyone's choices for the talks, I realised the science and humanities stream divide is really obvious. Esp. for medicine. Mrs Ng was surprised to see Althea Han and I in the LT 'cos "we are triple science students". LOL??? ..........Am I really weird for not opting for the medicine talk? Zzzzzzzzzzz. Hmm the talks were rather informative. I've gotta think about my career path soon D: What subject combination should I take? With my results dropping so much, willI be even able to pass NY this year? I feel so insecure. Oh ya btw, the photojournalism talk was super super super interesting! :D Nyehnyeh all those who chose medicine :D The speaker is a photographer from 联合早报 and mwahahahah there were pictures on the Beijing Olympics, F1 race, car accidents, the tsunami in 2004. Total awesome-ness WOO :D ---- There's like 981274918275129857 things to pack for Graces, I'm so annoyed!!! Quite a number of peeps are bringing luggages no? WOO~ LIKE UBER KEWL. Just that wth, open our luggages and bimbo things like MAKEUP, DRESS, HEELS and whatnot will spill out, OMG O.O Yay I'm looking forward to the rooming :D And seeing people in gowns!!!!!!!!! :D SO EXCITING WOOOOOOOOO :D Unlike more than 1/2 of my class, I'm not getting contacts so HOHOHOHOHO :D ****** Highlights of the February 1. Week 7 Friday! :D - Class Breakfast Ms Ang bought a banana choc cake from Bengawan Solo and omg it was DA. BOMB. There were too much food. FYI, there were chips, cake, brownies(??? can't rmb), Vitagen, Milo, fruits etc. WOO :D - Phototaking a. It was hilarious seeing J.T. with a tie, he went on to wear it for the whole day LOL. b. E.T. can't tie a tie to save his life O.O And his red tie on his GREEN shirt was not only too short but eh, weird colour combi -.- Doesn't it remind you of the Christmas tree? xD c. Ms DVD is at least 10cm taller than Ms Ang!!! :D Ms Ang was wearing a pair of 3 to 4-inch heels and ms dvd was wearing flats... ZOMG DVD was still significantly taller than Ang, it's amazing! :O d. Class phototaking was fun (: Memories, memories. - Jun Ying modelling Hahahahahah she was walking to the different selected tracks for the class parade LOL. She should join a model agency woo~!!! And... Ms DVD saw her xD I still have a clip of the class's reaction HOHOHO :D - Ms DVD and her pets The pets are kyoooooooooooot! oh am gee, these furry creatures are the love :D :D :D 2. Kranji War Memorial 3. f(u) We were learning differentiation while I was chionging Math hw, then suddenly.. EFF YOU! OMG WTH?!?!?! I think that sounds like my Math teacher. *looks up* Then on the whiteboard... Let y=f(u) HAHAHAHAHA KEWL. I swear that was the best math lesson EVER. Everyone laughed like mad, that is, except Mrs Ng! xD She TOTALLY didn't get the joke ok. Mrs Ng: What's so funny about it? 402: Can you tell us about the function of y? E.g. y=g(x) etc. Mrs Ng: Yup, of course. y equals to EFF YOU lor. 402: Can you repeat? Mrs Ng: Yea. y equals to EFF YOU...? We got a kick out of it ahahahhahah, yes we were mean but too bad! :D 4. Week 8 Omg it was super horrible. I nearly cried on several occasions - note: NEARLY. I got so shocked/ scared at one point of time. Other than that, I was super frustrated on Friday arghhh. I was quite pissed off with ___. 'nuff said. It's now March though, new month, new beginnings :D ******************* Did anyone really read all those stuff above? Errrr if you did then APPLAUSE! Jiamin is very proud of you! :D VIDEO TIME :D I think SNSD is really talented hmm (omg did I just say that?! O.O) They can dance and have really good vocals. I just wished that some SNSD member would play an instrument live, compose a song etc hmm. Hahahah, if they do maybe I'll be an SNSD fangirl... NOT. :D Ugh, whatever that's not the point! THE POINT IS COMPARE GEE AND DEAR MOM! They're two distinct styles, it's so different that I'm rather impressed with their versatility :D I love the 2nd song (Dear Mom), I was tearing when I saw the msgs from SNSD members to their mothers (in allkpop) + lyrics to the song. I'm getting so emotional :O Sidetrack: I love Youtube's HD vids, they're SO CLEAR :D I saw this mashup way back, somewhere in Dec if I'm not wrong. Wow, about 80% of highlights of Kpop in 2008 is in there! No mean feat (: Ok I've no time to type more, gotta pack my luggage KKbyezxz. |