Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Sunday, March 08, 2009
title :
HELLO HELLO :D
OMG Graces was like much more fun than I had thought LOLLL. No pictures yet BUT. yay jac uploaded emily's ans on youtube DID YOU HEAR THAT?! "Being a woman requires a lot of confidence" Well said omg! Hahahhahah fyi emily is the best speaker in 402. Ms Confidence 2009 ;D What Emily said after that was roughly about we need care about our appearance, mannerisms and everything which requires a lot of confidence. Of course, she put it in a way that was 91824198274124 times better :D Everyone was surprised by her ans xD 'Cos usually people would have answered the either-or way. YAYYYY. Ok I screwed up my part of the Fiesta performance by NOT testing the mike beforehand... and only realised it was faulty DURING the performance so I couldn't be heard AT ALL! (I heard the recording of the performance ok) ARGHH. And you know what? I was singing the lowest part... so all the chords sounded rather weird without the bass!!! ughhh. You should hear the song with all the parts, it's really good! :D Emily's really, really talented. During indoor games, I realised 402's really really unique. While other classes were cheering crazily during their games, we just played our best quietly x) Which can be a good thing in some sense hahahahah, wdv yes I'm just weird. I think you can sense the happiness in this post. Hmm maybe I should get a facebook acc so that people won't have to keep sending me photos. Yay tmr's a NY holiday. AND there's little homework for this weekend. OK BAIBAI! (: |