Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Thursday, March 26, 2009
title :
HELLO :D
Tonight was pretty slack (: but I'm pretty dead for this weekend O.O Ah, whatever. Stupid expo, I nearly died doing it. OMG I thought that qn wouldn't come out and then it did!!! ): I hate to think about the results FREAK. Why am I so screwed up for 2009? :( ------ SYF schedule's out. In fact, since a long time ago. Band's syf is next friday, scary O: Choir's syf date is on 21 april........ same as CO's and GZ's. Which means, ~24 days left? I've been really tired out this week. Mon - piano, tues - choir, wed - choir + revision for L.A. today- :D Plus I slept really really little from Sunday till yesterday! ): I. Must. Stop. Falling. Asleep. OH for BBF, I caught snippets of SoEul in school. HAH, 1/4 of the class's obsessing over it - no mean feat xD But OMG I thought it was confession time and I was so hyped up / excited while watching the SoEul part UNTIL Ga Eul's damned phone rang!!! But don't you think Yi Jung's 180deg change seems too sudden to be true? Hmm, my BBF craze has pretty much died down... I've got a vague idea what's happening without even watching the full episodes (since 19) thanks to spoilers and some cuts / previews. BUT I'm still not doing any work!!! :O Shoots I should start work nowwwX: .....OH HELP. GCP this year's much more interesting! :D Hmm, Japan and Taiwan seem really good :D JIAYOU PEEPS :D NY performing arts gogogo!!! |