HEH I changed song.
I lovedddd this song a lot in sec 1, and over the years, I've sorta forgotten about it. This song brings back tons of memories. I was more immature, but happier then. OMG i shall stop emoing.
Freak CL paper was like... shiat. Damn. Hard. I didn't understand and I really felt like taking a break halfway. Oh did I mention I nearly fell asleep? MEH. CA1 CL's so screweddddd.
ANYHOO, April's coming! :D HAHHAHAH april fools'. I LIKE :D I want to go Sentosa OMG. Is that a possible Geeky Gang outing?
For some reason, I do think regional CIP's really kewl. man... What's your choice for GCP? :D
Goodness gracious. The work's piling up. POWER NAP OVER, HW HERE I COME! :D
But before that, how could anyone miss the soeul fandom? :D

Kim Bum, oh Kim Bum. I think you're immensely talented, I really do. But why did you have to OVER ACT?! T.T

AWWWWWWWWWWWW (: PRETTY + PRETTY = ULTIMATE LOVE
SOEULMATES <3
caps credit: http://kimsoeun.blogspot.com/