The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Thursday, February 19, 2009
title :
YOYOYO!
Sheesh my blog is dead -.-
Shall post during weekends O.O
I'll put up BBF caps that I really like!
Speaking of BBF, I can't stand it. When I get super pissed off with the bad quality of the show, an aww-inducing moment comes up and stops be from quitting that show altogether. MEH! :( It's like errr push and pull effect? Plus wazzup with the cheesy soundtracks? O.O These are all tolerable though, there's just something in that show that has the feel-good effect.

YAYYYYYYY after a BBF rant,
Jiamin's off to do some work.
the. work. is. suffocating. me.

I've got some really bad dark eye rings, DIE ):
Somebody recommend me a place to buy my dress for Graces pls?
BYEBYE WORLD
P.S. - Gosh Ling Xuan's wearing 4-inch heels for Graces :O