Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Saturday, January 24, 2009
title :
HEY! :D
Yay it's CNY holidays :D 5 days of holiday (+cny celebration) = happy jiamin hohohohoho! :D A break from life's hectic pace - I LIKE :D Meh, i've not updated in 3 weeks ): ): ): Schoolwork's been FLOODING in, no kidding. Week 1 was alright, a little slow but hey, who's complaining? Week 2 was D: Homework, projects and everything just popped up. Week 3 was the ultimate mix of horrors- quizzes, proj deadlines and whatnot. (Sheesh, I'm really worried for quizzes T.T This spells dooooooom D: ) However, crazy convos with chooni keep me sane. What irony, KEKEKExzxzx She loves me a lot: ![]() Like DUH, 'cos it's jiamin! :D I really HAVE to rant about msn2009, it looks great but... It's just nothing but an empty shell O.O I was so damn fed-up with it I switched back to ver.2008 OKAIE, Class decos. Hahahahah I'll take a pic when it's done :D Yes 402 didn't finish CNY decos :D 'Cos we're just cool like that (: Poor tingyi and yonghwang did everything :O Our beloved AEP-ers, XIEXIENIMEN! Seok, simin and i were doing CIP at JRL that day when we saw this... ![]() DAEHANMINGUK! -clapclap, clapclap, clap- YAY i love the Korea cheer! :D (daehanminguk = 大韩民国) KEWLKEWL. OK i like this pic of suxiang: ![]() The colours the colours! :D On CNY celebration day.. ![]() 挥春!I see 402 at the side ;) ![]() Compare the previous pic to the sec 1s... O.O all the guai kias -.- I didn't take a pic of the sec 4s :( :( :( Hahahahah the sec 4s were even messier LOL. Although I had never huichun-ed from sec 2 onwards (cos of choir yo), i'm gna miss it during CNY 2010 (: Hahahahahah the things that people do with their red paper are just plain amusing. HAHAHAHAHH after CNY performance... I FINALLY saw steffi in home clothes! :D CHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :D Will upload a pic when i get it from Linh. Afterwards, 4 choristers went to BPP Cafe Cartel! :D The food: ![]() ![]() ![]() It was fun :D LOL zeh juniors said that we're the most interesting sec 4 batch ever (in a good way)! :D Hahahahah yay. OKAIEEEEE I'm not exactly looking forward to 拜年-ing (ok, only partially) but well, $$$$$$$$$! Crap, I just realised I've not contacted my buddy since I came back from China. diexzxz. Kbye. P.S.- I just remembered!!! What's your myers briggs personality? http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp GO DO AND TELL/TAG ME :D Don't be lazy luh!!! |