The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Sunday, January 04, 2009
title :
HELLO 2009! :D
First post of the year ^^
hah i checked my post settings and this is the 404th post!

O.O which means that the 402th(!!!) post was about geekygangouting hoho xD



First day of school...

I reached school super early! :D Like 6.45 or 6.50 (x Like I feared, my register number was moved up. to 23! ): [bcos Celine transferred to an international school in Su Zhou early last yr] I like no. 24 better. don't ask me why, I'm weird :X

Morning assembly was =.= Quote ms yap "Sec 1s, we hope you know that we actually treasure you alot." LOLLLLL? everyone gave the "yea, right, rolls eyes" look. It feels weird to know that we're graduating this year, being seniors, with no one to guide us anymore. Surprisingly, I like where our class is now. The toilet doesn't stink, yay! :D But we're so far from most of the sec 4 classes O.O Blahblah, first day of school was basically slack, but we know that everything's gna flood in soon.

I wrote my resolutions alr, but I'm sure not posting them :D
Oh but I'll try to be attentive no matter how boring the lessons are. TRY.
Of course, I'm not hoping to climb MOUNT EVEREST (hah junying)
What yours? :D

Btw I realised I only posted 62 times in 2008. WOW!!! :D

Things to look forward to next week: Kgotboda namja (Boys Before Flowers), code blue special! :D
To further illustrate my anticipation for BBF,


From Dramabeans.
Drawn by the manga-ka of HYD, this is her impression of the korean cast! :D YAY :D

TAG PEOPLE, TAG.