YO!
2008's over in less than 2 hours! :O like, wow?
This year zooooooooomed past just like this o.o
Meh, it has been a great year with many many wonderful memories! ^^




NYCHOIR (a spectrum of voices, world choir games 2008 etc.)










(wait, notice ms lim has a similar pose to mr mac's hahahahahah)

(haha everyone went mad after we knew we got gold x) )

(graz- SEC 3s!!!)

(graz - sop2s
♥)
GCP



main focus of the photo is the bottom right corner. hahahhahah seriously i don't think they knew i was taking photos LOLLLLLLLL

Last but not leasttttttttt....
!!!!! GEEKYGANG !!!!!
(hahahah the moon, me , jojo's typing style [respectively] shows really clearly hehhhhh!)

(it's been 3 years! ^^ ) [actually more like, 2 xD]
It's been a fabulous year, though with many ups and downs, yea like some rollercoaster ride. BOO.
Mmm, may - july was a pretty difficult period for me.
Hmm, i missed out OBS but that's bcos there's no pictures other than the one taken with the ugly camp shirt O.O
I still can't believe 2008's gna be over so soon.
Hehhh, to think I was worrying much about 2008 during dec'07 =.=
Hmm, I think this has so far been the most memorable year in NY (x
I've been really slack this year, I watched at least 20 dramas online [excluding dec hols] Explains alot about my lousy percentage no?
Shall be more hardworking next year! :D
I think I've changed alot since I came to ny... just read my blog posts from sec 1, like wow twitness.
Next year is gna be the last year in NY O.O
2009's gonna be a crazy year.
Muchie more schoolwork, diff promotion criteria (wth), HSK exam, Graces (wth again), SYF (cross fingers), Limelight, Piano exam (omgggg T.T), Higher Chinese Olvls.
Oh ya, and CHOIR JACKET!
Mmm... I must admit I'm rather worried about 2009, but NVM!!! Shall not fret over it (x
2009, here I comeeeeeee!