HAH i love doing quizzes!!! -omg geeky gang outing later!!! :D that's why i'm up at this time lol-
From choonitay - www.cookieonthenet.blogspot.com [go see how chooni proclaims her love for me! :D]
1. What is your full name?
Ong Jiamin
[btw the jiamin is tgt!!!!!!! everybody writes my name as "jia min" wth]
(recently people have been calling me by my surname.
chewjunying goes like, "eh ong", and i go "chew!"
choonitay goes "ah ong ah ong" zomg LOL.
2. Are you single?
Of course manxz!! :D
3. What is your favourite number[s]
I don't have a fav no!! :( but no. like 11, 22, 33, 44, 55 are coolll :D
4.What is/are your favourite colour?
Baby blue and white! :D
Oh silver / gold on black or white's kinda pretty too...
5.Least favourite colour[s]
Like chooni, olive green. It's seriously the ugliest colour i've ever seen, along with yellowish brown. Think: POOP.
6.What are you thinking now?
How to complete my hw within a week? D: [actually 1.5 weeks! :D]
And how i'm dying for piano, i'm stagnent ):
7. Are you happy with your life right now?
Not really :X But well, i'm just glad i have friends and family with me ;) Also, Kgotboda namda (sp?) , korean ver. of HYD is going to be out soon!!! AND THE OFFICIAL TRAILER'S OUT THIS WEEK. ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
8.What are your favourite subjects in school?
I never liked studying. But the nicest to study in sec 3 is obviously chem? hahahahah esp. mole! :D Good for cramming! ^^ (which is what i always do x) )
9. Do you shop at malls?
lawl, you mean you don't shop at malls? -.-
oh btw has anyone chanced upon good blogshops? :D
10.Where do you wish to be right now?
From chooni: At Vivo with Geeky Gang ^^
YES!!!! I'm setting off within 1.25 hrs.
11. What should you be doing now?
Quote chooni: Writing my frigging toot LA essay >:[
argh i don't like eoy essay :( I have 2 more essays to do!!!!! -dies-
& actually also put the interview questions tgt, yes btw, i have NOT done interview questions for IH SIA, screwed up life.
12.Do you have any crush on anyone?
Studying in a girls school doesn't leave you with much options no?
13.When was the last time you bought a clothing item?
Eh, long long time ago. I'll buy something today!! I need shoes and tees x)
14. What was the last thing you drank?
Coffeeeeee, i love it to bits ;)
15. Do you hate liars? Do you hate backstabbers?
Hating's too tiring i think, disliking is a more proper word for me. && I usually get more disappointed than angry lol. But everyone has lied hasn't they? Like, white lies?!?!?!
16. Can you make yourself sneeze?
AH-CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
17.Do you fall for people easily?
I don't know lol! Maybe i'll tell you in 2018 x)
18. What does your last text msg read?
chooni - "call my house ms ong! ^^"
19. Are you too forgiving?
I really should be more forgiving...............
20.How many windows are open on your computer?
2! LOL boring life, yes.
21.Who was your last call from?
Dad.
22.What do you do with most of your time?
I swear dramas are the best cure to depression!!!!! :D
WATCHWATCHWATCHWATCHWATCH.
Alternatively, you can watch toot vids of some celebrities.
K-variety, e.g. x-man, FO, 1N2D, wgm etc. etc.
23.Will you and your ex get back again?
LOL, i don't even have an ex anw HAHAHAHAH.
24.Do you sleep with the TV on?
With a dad who nags about saving electricity, you don't.
Digressing, wth lar you know he usually switches aircon for at least 12 hours daily!!! Talk about saving resources LOL.
25. Which of your close friends live the closest?
erm, i don't know? -.-
26.Which item could you not live during the day?
coffee! :D No coffee = depression. The taste of coffee is OMG!!! :D
27. Would you share a drink with a stranger?
yuckkkkk.
28.How was your weekend?
K-DRAMAING, what else! :D
29.Do you believe ex[s] can be friends?
I don't know lol.
But it's kind of sad to be awkward with a person you once loved no? Hahahahhah that's just something i picked up from k-dramas. SEE WHO SAYS K-DRAMAS ARE A WASTE OF TIME.
30. The last person you quarrelled with?
I don't even rmb =.=
31.The way to win your heart?
OMG I don't know lar!!!!!! ok, maybe simple but thoughtful little gestures? x)
32.What did you do last night?
Sleep+kdrama. [i'm watching surgeon bong dal hee, but i'm still not certain if it's nice or not. not the best kdrama i've watched...]
33. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
How many Jiamin -s have i met alr? 5? 6? more than that?
34.Are you looking for a boyf/girlf?
NOPE.
35.One song that is meaningful to you?
The whole of One litre of tears OST! (:
hahahahahhah or maybe 3 little bears [korean, full house] lol no, it's just cute hah.
36.Do you twirl or scoope you spaghetti?
TWIRLLLLLLLL ;)
37.Do you drink milk straight from the carton?
not really xD
38.How long is your hair?
Shoulder-length.
39.Do you like batman?
LOL, the man in black =.=
40.Who was the last person who told you that they love you?
Chooni tells me she loves me REGULARLY. Not exactly the most recent one, but just one that i've captured:

Read the title of that post.
41.When was the last time you sang out loud?
I sing out loud everyday! x) Choristers sing alot no? (:
42.What did you have for breakfast?
snack bar lol. but it was yummy! :D
43.Is your birthday on a holiday?
yo my birthday was right before BT2 this yr, what do you think?
44.Can you cook?
I don't cook, i EAT :D
45.Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
In graz, yes world choir games!!!!!! :D :D :D
46.What was the reason for the last troubles you were in?
ehhhhh?
47.which do you wear more? sweats 0r jeans.
jeans duh! I have quite afew pairs in my cupboard.
48. When is your birthday?
18july! :D Cancer the crab, hahahah yes i'm a sensitive moodswinger.
49. Do you swear alot?
I swear just as much as chooni :D No, actually less than her! x)
Btw, i think moon teo rarely swears.
She goes "sh- oh shoots!" or something like that.
50. What was your first achololic drink?
Seriously, NONE!!!! :D Btw alcoholic is spelt wrongly.
51.Do you have any regrets?
I have at least 1 a day.
52. Who would you like to see now?
Too many! :D actually, maybe just everybody who was/is in my life.
53.Have the cops ever come to your house?
NO!!! :D do you see the halo above jiamin? :D
54. Are you a social or anti-social person?
I don't go like "wth go awayyyyyy" but I'm those who just sits there waiting for someone to approach me.
55.Who are your best friends? Are you still friends with them?
They know. btw "who ARE your best friends" so that means they're STILL my best friends. duh of course i'm still friends with them right! O.O
56. Ever been in love?
Sad kid is jiamin.
57. Ever had braces?
Meh, i'm actually considering getting them.
58. What do you wear to bed?
tee and bermudas.
59.Who was the last person who disappointed you?
Don't know leh. Someone remind me? O.O
60. Do you trust people?
I'm a happy kid :D
61. Who was the first person you talk to today?
my mum lol.
62. Who was the first person who text you today?
Nobody -.-
I realised i haven't replied to some sms-es!!! shall reply them soon cos i was out yesterday x)
63. What was the first thing you did today?
Jump out of my bed. "AHHHHHH it's 8 o clock!!!!!"