The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Saturday, November 22, 2008
title :
YO!
As promised, pictures! :D
China was really really fun [:
I went to other parts of China, and even Shanghai before, but eh it was like ------------------------, and by the end of the trip I was so relieved that it was over.
BUT NOT THIS TIME! I had China Withdrawal Symptoms for ONE week.
Junying had it too!
Eh actually I still miss China! T.T


Here goes ;] -

First up,

Photobucket

NINGBO XIAOSHI! (main) The photo's too small, but anw, that's just their 教学楼. one block out of their 9812793817254 blocks! T.T

Photobucket
COOL RIGHT! :D ... NY should do that someday too! :]

Photobucket
The thingy that projects the stars in the 天文馆 O.O

Didn't manage to take a pic of the toilet lor! ): It's like in the drain-like form, and since they can't possibly flush the toilets every hour, you see clumps of tissue (even though you're not supposed to throw it in) and POO floating on pee D:
Hurhur the boys toilet was even worse, i could smell it at the staircase even though the toilet was at the other end of the corridor!!! (like 10+ metres away or what lor)
BUT THE DORM AUNTIES WERE SUPERRRRR NICEEE :D :D :D And there was hot + cold water in the room :D Did i mention the BLANKET? It was so thick and fluffyyyy! :D

The 分校 (yes, also called xiaoshi!! D:) :

Photobucket
part of it only

Photobucket
I can never understand how China people manage to squeeze into these small tables and chairs for one whole day D: And they are taller please! O.O

Photobucket

Photobucket
No, it's not under the wrong heading. It's IN the school O.O And they call it a 小池塘! So the ecopond in NY is like a ...? LOL.

During the mini-联谊会:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The one on the right is the Chinese teacher! (:

Photobucket

BUDDY AND I! ♥

Btw, they made me sing the National Anthem during the mini-联谊会 ZOMG T.T ... thank goodness i wasn't out of tune lol. And they RECORDED it T.T


Photobucket

Btw all those stuff hanging up there are junying's O.O

Photobucket
LOL, everyone in my room sleeps super early, 'cept me. They sleep by 11p.m. almost everyday during schooldays OMG? Shirley is the classic example. During the trip, she sleeps EVERYWHERE, including while standing on the train, in the (private) bus, and she STILL gets tired by 9p.m. LOL O.O But all of us slept at 10.15 almost everyday during the trip! ;D

Photobucket
Junying's (flattened) dog, and she can't sleep without it O.O

Photobucket

VIP TREATMENT, totally! ;D

Photobucket

Touring Ningbo:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mahjong on the floor yo.

Photobucket

The Ningbo University has this HUGEEEEEEEEE patch of green field!! T.T When I mean huge, I mean that we took more than 10 min just to cross over to the other side of the field T.T

Photobucket
ALSO in Ningbo Uni! :O

Photobucket
Hoho, the bus had these seats with the little 北京欢迎你 dolls. CUTEEEEE!

Oh did I mentioned I bought like 4 books in Ningbo for < 95RMB? O.O!!! Madness LOL.

Photobucket
a THREE wheel lorry :O

Photobucket
HMMMM I don't remember seeing Pepsi Sports in Singapore leh! ):

A dose of Shanghai:

Photobucket
Advertisments on BOATS? O.O

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
OMG doesn't this look like NY? =.=

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A little hut like model in some museum. It's up to our waist ok! :O

Photobucket
It's super intricate lar!

Photobucket
Back to the Dinosaur era! :p

Photobucket
Ehhh I don't know why is some satellite lookalike in the middle of the road.

Photobucket
Roomies! ♥

Home sweet home:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Meiqi scowling!!! :D
since meiqi is Phua and i'm Ong, so we were flight partners!!! :D Uber cool no? xD Then zoe, junying and shirley were together too (and also roomies!), since they are Chai, Chew and Chow respectively. LOLLLL

Photobucket
We did some random tests O.O It's weeetarded lar, we have the same personality, same level of general knowledge, same math level. Then we did the analytical quiz together, and lol, WE PWNNNNNN. Like full marks HEHHHH! :D But 10 qns only lar xD

Photobucket
And we piled on 50kg during the trip! ):