The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Tuesday, September 02, 2008
title :
From chooni:
10 things you probably didn't know about me!

10- I watch alot, alot of dramas! D: hurhur I do watch multiple dramas at the same time -.- I'm easily distracted. I think people usually think I'm a really focused person or whatever. NUUUUUU. I'm actually least focused at home LOL -.- particularly my room :X
9- eh, like chooni I have split personality. Though I'm not blood type AB. Maybe it's because I'm born along the borders of cancer and leo? My (extended) family thinks I'm a very very SHY & QUIET girl. Record: I said 30 words over a period of 2 hours (chinese) during CNY, including individual "新年快乐”hahahah LOLLLL. whateverrrr.
8- You know I was so quiet when I was young, my mum thought there was something wrong with my growth -.- She even brought me to see specialists LOL omg. Hahahahahahah
7- I used to super twittish. "mi" "u" "2morro" "2day". I used to watch mostly chinese shows(like, 90%?) , now I rarely watch them. Korean/ Jap wave~~~~ Oh I loved wzbqw in pri sch O.O
6- My room is the messiest place in my house -.-
5- I've known my piano teacher longerrrr than any of the sec sch peeps! Hah, I've known her since I was ten?
4- My vulgar vocab is limited to s--t, shucks, shoots, cr-p, cr-ps--t, fr--k, shiz, w-lao O.O Conclusion: Jiamin is NOT vulgar hoho :D
3- I have to walk 10 minutes in order to my bus stop to school ): Excluding waiting time, my bus ride is about 25-30 min during non-peak hours! O.O Unless I want to wait for the bus that comes ONCE every 20 min =.=
2- I'm most contactable through msn, believe it or not O.O I think people whom I msn alot would know: if my status is away, there's a 70% chance that i'll be there. if my status is ONLINE, there's a 5% chance that I'll be there HOHO! :D
1- I think I might sound weird, but sometimes while waiting and I'm not rushed for time, I actually LIKE observing people along the streets and contemplate about stuff (:

OK tell me the ones you already know!

Do the quiz today! :D

People who tagged the last 20 tags GO DO! (I bet that's even less than 7 lar, but nvm)
I think my random facts are so not random pls.
O.O Feeling incredibly moody the past few weeks zomggggggg! :X