The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Friday, August 29, 2008
title :



WALL E IS SUPER CUTEEEEEEE! :D
1. Went out with belinda and rubin to watch WALL E today!
Hahaha it takes place in 2775, yes very futuristic.
People >200 pounds, etc. etc. OH IT'S SAD ):
Watch it peeps! :D
2. Teachers' Day. Class party was spent watching this v. funny thing LOL.
I'm quite easily amused these days. Concert! :D
Shall post the photos of PSG's item when manage to get photos off the net.
SOPHIE'S MUM IS CHIO :D
3. Advertisments.
That day, I saw this advertisment at some bus-stop afew stops away from NY.
and... the person looked like vandijk! zomg.
4. School's boring nowadays. Explains this un-hyper post no?
5. EOY's coming! D: I need to do well in EOYs. I need to pass NY ): zomg with my current grades, chances are I'm not gna... *touchwood* Time to MUGGGGGGG! :D
Updates soon (: