The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Wednesday, July 30, 2008
title :
This has so far been a mad, mad week.
I'm currently at my first sentence for chinese compo, supposedly to be handed up at SEVEN A.M. tmr, in lms. plus I haven't studied for my 台海关系 quiz tmr

Zzz.

1. Serious lack of sleep.
Yesterday I fell asleep while eating fruits =.=
Then I fell asleep again in front of the com,
then somehow I managed to climb onto my dear bed and sleep until 12a.m.
Which spells D-O-O-M.
Will elaborate on this in my next post.

2. watched one "episode" of 百家讲坛 during culture today.
Have to say it was quite weird.

Let me illustrate my point.
The guy said that....

Strictly speaking, if you just eat bread for a meal, then it's NOT a proper meal.
BUT if, you not only ate your bread, but drank mineral water too, then it IS a proper meal.

WTH. And then...

老子 lived for 160+ years.


WOWWWWWW.
Was gonna fall asleep in the L.T. pls ):
It was dark, air-conditioned and my jacket was <3.

Speaking of which, there's still no CHOIR JACKET ):
Which pains me 0:

This post took 6 min zomgggg.

BYE! (:
off to chiong 作文 and understand trigo and read abit of 台海关系 (which I think I'll fail)