The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Saturday, July 19, 2008
title :
Rants:
Totally wasted yesterday watching dramas ZOMGGGG
My dear physics T.T
Didn't even ATTEND those lessons lar, not to mention revise.
But having said that, there's still today and tomorrow :D
Oh wait, there's still chinese book reviews that i totally HEART.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Anyway, PICTURES-PART I! :D
Hmm actually I'm waiting for others to send me pics after BTs cos i was too lazy to take :(
Like like jingwen took 1000 goshhh ):
So here's some that I have! :)




















Right before the opening ceremony. EHHH I'm too lazy to post the singapore one.



















Seriously, I see bicycles EVERYWHERE in Graz.



















Competition venue!
I bet you're thinking like "where is this zomg?"
It looks school-ish.
Cos... It's a university! D: It's freaking big and their concert hall is just BEAUTIFUL with really good acoustics. The hall is tons prettier than VCH ):



















And... you get people playing the HARP on the streets. like WOW.




















They even get pretty graffiti. It was like, UNDER A BRIDGE.



















































Graz is a really small cosy pretty town.
GOLD MEDAL!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I'm too lazy to upload more.
If you're wondering, NO I haven't started studying.
Great.
BTs BTs BTs! D:
Anyone kind enough to teach me lenses?
Will post more pics when I'm free-er/ when I get them.