Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Sunday, July 20, 2008
title :
OK I told myself to mug tonight since I couldn't concentrate during the day (I've turned nocturnal T.T)
but, BUT, BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rioHC ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (they got golds for both categories 2 yrs ago or smthn like that, so they were straight into the finals) OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'm hyperventilating Hwa Chong Choir (JC section) bagged double gold!!!!!!!! Category 27: Folklore Hwa Chong Choir Singapore SGP Ai Hooi Lim 80,50 GOLD Category 8: Mixed Choirs Hwa Chong Choir Singapore SGP Ai Hooi Lim 93,50 GOLD WCGC Vox Cantabilis St. Johann Austria A Andreas Gassner 82,75 GOLD I feel mean to put the 2nd choir there, but it's to show the mark diff!!!! like nearly 11 pts diff :D OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!! If you were wondering, WCGC=........ .............................. ....................... ................ ...... . .......... . ... . WORLD CHOIR GAMES CHAMPION CHAMPION!!! Imagine Singapore's national anthem playing while the Singapore flag is raised!!!! Hwa Chong Choir worked really hard (: Like training at least 3 times a week, sometimes almost everyday???? And the J2s still have to juggle their A lvls too!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Ok I was grinning at the screen like some retard and my mum thought the jet lag's damaging my ability to think. I mean, who will GRIN at their computer screen? GOLDGOLDGOLDGOLDGOLD! Congrats rioHC! :D |