Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Thursday, July 17, 2008
title :
HELLO (:
I'm.... BACKKKKK! :D Haha, I bought presents hohoho! :) But I'll prolly give after BTs D: Unpacking + studying + sorting presents + piano = madness )< As y'all know, it's a GOLD! ♥ Everyone cried (: Just that 1 second of "Nanyang Girls' High School Choir, 84 points, GOLD", made all these months of hard work & tears worth it. Only we know, the emotional roller coaster ride. How we started off as a letdown. How 1 week before the competition we sounded at our worst. How we thought we were going to fail. How we were doing sectionals on the day of finals. This trip, I'll remember for life. We pulled through. Gold V for Qualifications, 84 points for Finals. With nychoir, everything's possible. Late nights, partying, gossiping, eating cup noodles in the hotel, screaming on the bus, singing children songs in the streets. I ♥ NYCHOIR. Updates tomorrow. |