LOL
it's 6.17a.m. and i was up since 5+
To do physics and L.A.
Not productiveeeee
So I shall do a quiz.
And hmm. I realised school starts at 8.30,
and I go out at 7.15
It takes just 45 min to get to school
and I reach school 20-30 min early.
which is rather retardeddddddd D:
koped from jojo
1) Do you have a wide group of friends?
Nope. I'm an introvert D:
2) If you're in trouble, will your friends 'fly' to help you?
LOL let me quote jojo "They don't have wings" :D I just hope someone will tutor me in math and physics and BSP and maybe IH and chinese :D
3) Will you sacrifice your most precious thing for your friends?
Yes, if we're really close.
4) Do you believe in BFF?
Hmmm... what do you think?
5) Do you think a straight and a woman can just be platonic friends ?
o.o No no they can't be, they have to be lovers cos I'm so conservative.
............................
HELLO?! it's the 21st century O.O
6)Do you have a male friend whom you can trust with almost everything ?
O.O EH, no with capital n.
7) Do you think friends should tell each other everything?
PRIVACYYYYY :D
8) If your friends are in trouble, what will you do?
Help them out in any way I can, and try to cheer them up.
9) In future, if your friends get married and ask you to be their best man, will you agree?
this question should be changed -.-
But like jojo, I HATE dresses, and any skirt (yea, yea ny skirt)
10) What if your enemy calls you one day to make peace?
Mmmm I don't know ><>
{edit @8.39p.m.

The test tubes! Pretty, no?
Hohoho our dear L.A. rep sent me this pic :D
Damn nice pleaseee! :D
ahahhahahahaha yay :D
/edit}