The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Sunday, June 22, 2008
title :
Hello.
Lemme rantrantrantrantrant before I go mad.
I going mad already.
RAHRAHRAHRAHRAH ):
I have 10+things on my to do list.
that's due tmr WOW

They include:
bookreview(2), chinese compo (unimportant), L.A. SIA presentation (def will present tmr wth manxz), AMES (Qn 7-12), Trigo selfstudy, BSP essay, Sicko, CME 2000 word report, Chinese SIA report, Phy WS 6.1

That's just about 60-75% of it, the list's too long
ALL of them are due TMR (i think) but I haven't even started on some of them [think: the hardest few like CME and chinese sia+ bsp and Sicko] and the rest are 25-50% done only.

I AIM TO SLEEP BEFORE 1a.m. tonight :D
hopefully ):
It's 11 hours from now.
This is gna be my most productive day ever :D
I still need to cut hair later O.O It's like a bunch of mess now.
It's a 20 min walk from my house. (travelling time = 40 min)
YAYYYY.


'nuff said.