Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Sunday, June 29, 2008
title :
HELLO :D
O.O it's 6.35p.m. now I was doing my FIRST thing on my to-do-list just now other than getting the black file. So 14 uncrossed now~ :) i must. i must. get those 14 things done asap. crap i sound like some nerd retard Hell, let me slack for 1 more hour :D ------------------------------------------- MMMM I've slacked for 2+ hours >( It's 8.30 now Shall start on homework soon, not to mention the 10000001 quizzes on mon. I don't understand a hoot about physics ): Someone tutor me D: This week has been hell, with me sleeping in the morning D: Think 2a.m. - 3+a.m. But well, I guess the perfectionist streak in me has pretty much disappeared :D Otherwise I'll probably need to stay up till 4+ or even 5. Blame it on holidays D: FF in 6 days! I'm looking forward to it :) Slacking dayyyyyyy :D And class tee (: Though I'm really afraid it's gna be too big :O Hmm, I realise the lack of pics in the blog. But my phone has died. Don't take much photos nowadays. Would anyone? School life's been pretty mundane ): And hoho, chem lessons have been fairly entertaining >) RAH i'm just unmotivated, O.O I'm craving for holidays. OK let me end of this post to do hw it's 11p.m. perhaps i'll post the photos of class tee and choir tee when i get them :] and the pretty test tubes that we're selling for FF :D We're taking pre orders If I'm not wrong, it's 1 for $2. It's cheap okkkkk Consider the amount of work we have to go through for sorting big bags of alphabets. 26 letters + all the numbers The test tubes, gel, things needed Hoho the people-in-charge rock :D -back to topic: If you wna buy them during FF, it's gna be $3 (i think) Grab one of these 200 test tubes now! :D (lol i sound like some weird random advert poster) Disclaimer : prices not confirmed and are subject to further changes. ----------------------------------- It seems you're tired already, but please don't go. Take a good rest first :) we'll create miracles, & we definitely won't just hope for it. |