Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Monday, June 23, 2008
title :
Hell, chem lesson today was SUPER funny ok :D
It took us 4 rounds of explaining to Tan before he FINALLY understood that Celine transfered out and no, she was NOT in the overseas attachment prog or what and NO she won't probably won't be back. LOL that was hilarious. "What's your CCA?" "Mahjong" "Fishing" then the ultimate LOL. "shooting" "what did you say? JUDO?" "nonono shooting" LOL shooting sounds like judo? "ying1siu3" *whole class laughs" "ying2siu4?" *laughters* "YING2 SHUI2?" omg ahahahahah! The rest of the day was basically ------------------------------------ Nearly fell asleep. Ohmygod we're moving on to SRQ for L.A. moooooo ): Hehhh no presentation today :D I think it should be on fri :D :D :D Afterschool chionged hw and stuff. Went home at arnd 3.30? On the bus... I zonked out and slept throughout the bus journey D: D< I slept for 2.5 hours yest ok ): I WILL BE MORE DISCIPLINED :D --------------------------------------------- Rants this term: 1st week - hand in all hol hw 2nd week - study for tests + study in advance for AFTER tests 3rd-4th week - GRAZ!!! (13 days to graz zomgggg) Home learning on 18/7 5th week - BTs 6th week - start handing in all hw for lessons i missed 7th-8th week - catch up! D: 9th - 10th week - Mug -eoys OMG this is like KILLER TERM ): This is totally mad please ): RAHRAH why did they change piano exam syllabus'09 into something harder?! ZOMG I just freakingly want to PASS. Then the school just HAS to have the china trip during nov1-15 so that means, i'll be missing 3/4 piano lessons. bye 180+bucks. RAHHHHHHHH OK since I'm a nygirl who loves her school, I'm gna watch the chinese show now :D HEHHH CHAMPS! :D |