The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Thursday, May 01, 2008
title :
This short "holiday" was super slack :D :D :D

watched vids, made a bs...

I'm counting on the fact that alot of things are not due on fri but mon.

I forsee a sad weekend.

Oh ya. I hate coding. Wth, it's like so troublesome.

It's so much worse than creating the image itself.



CSM!

Hahah csm was spent with choiristers <3

Bubble tea auntie was late for more than 1/2 hr! D:

Aiya but it was still sold out in 15-20min HOHOHO (:

COOLLLL! :D

Oh man, there's audi prac tmr, let's hope we don't screw it up! D:



My internet connection basically sucks ):

So people, if you see me signing into msn every 5min,

It's that )(@#*!@ connection! D:

OKOK i just realised there's still a 1001 things to do.

BYEE!