Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Wednesday, May 07, 2008
title :
Spectrum of Voices, 8th May.
Omg, it's like tmr? I remember singing with emotions during Cosibello. Tapping to the beat Feeling the pulse Listening to the music We cheered after the concert, it's like all the hard work paid off. I like singing with the choir (: I hope this concert would be success, I really do. Jiayou choir! <3 OKKKK I'm like worried but excited. I'm also tiredddd (boo hwww ): ) and thinking how we're gna chiong everything in IH proposal tmr. great. Oh mann ): I really need to stop thinking about concert and concentrateeeee D: |