Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Saturday, May 17, 2008
title :
OKKKK 10000000001 things to say :D
SCHOOL'S OUT! like, finally :D Can't wait for sabbatical week to be overrrr. then it's hols! :D SABBATICALS. omg i need to BALANCE. I can't ice skate boooo ): It's sad considering almost everyone there went for the sabbatical knowing how to iceskate! D: CSI... videos. I fell asleep during the last few moments of the first video luhh EVERYONE was sleeping D: ok maybe except 2. OH YA and vandijk+lilychua=amusing. Van Dijk : *opens classroom door* Can I see ____? Chua: What are you doing here! I don't want to see your face! Van Dijk: What you want to do? Fight ar? Chua: Fight lah! And both of them start to do the punching/kicking actions LOL. 15sec later, suddenly... Van Dijk: haha, ok bye. seeyalater! Chua: see ya. Everybody: LOL WE HAD A 20 min BREAK :D Was stretched to 25 min in the end :D for a 2.5 hr lesson ok!! :D --------------------------------- Concerts! Crappp I really wanted to watch Voices in Flight. Somehow I dint go pls ): And missed the awesomeness D: Spectrum of voices- 8 May 2nd last concert omggg. Sudden realisation that well, it's my 3rd yr in nychoir. A senior. Next year, no more sec 4s, no more seniors singing with us on stage, to guide us, to lead us. The Graz songs were rather screwed, we sounded like !)(*# The main choir was like :D :D :D Much better than our horrendous audi pracs okkk! Sang with PASSION! :D Everyone was damn high after the concert woo~! :D It was like a miracle to us! (: Mr mac sang :D :D :D Damn nice okkk! :D Spectrum of voices - 16 May. LAST CONCERT. What's left is Graz in July and SYF'09. Standing on stage performing song after song, singing with passion... as a choir. I'll miss that ): 16May was super screwed. Like Graz songs were horrible, terrible, screwed. I think we sounded T.T I sounded like a chicken screeching. wth. And it was certainly very windy no? I think you get the point. 2nd half was better though (: No matter what happens, I'm sure we'll make it (: [omg graz in 2 more mths] Jiayou nychoir ♥ Thanks 6d'05 people who turned up although it was very very rushed (tickets given to xinyi like thurs night?!) :D hohoszeyuan, jane, sabbytay, yeoh for the balloon/letter/sweets meiqi and kayy for the balloons/ sweets and comforting me <3 Openhouse. LOL Only about 25 people turned up. I COUNTED D: LOL Lanxin Seoky Chiachia and I are very crazy people. During lunch... lanxin: *opens food packet* seoky: whoa there's chilli lanxin: chilli. yea, chilli! seoky: CHILLI!! *everyone sings chilliconcarne* LOLLLL. Crazy choristers in action. I love singing adieu in stagger, or rather SCATTER. The music is just beautiful <3 -- OMG the phrase "long weekend" just sucks. It gives teachers excuse to give us manymany homework TSK. BYE PEEPS. hurhur homeworking! |