Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Friday, May 02, 2008
title :
Friday, 2nd of May, 2/5.
Reminds me of the good old times ): All the fun and laughter... Miss y'all ): -------------------------------------- HOHO omg lots of good things happened today (sort-of) ! Though there were some bad things too ): Celine left NY ): So the 302 population's left with 35 BOOO ): She's so thoughtful! (: Though she was busy packing, she bought everyone presents. BUT ARGH. If only we had known earlier, we would have thrown a farewell party ): Choir was fun, it's as if all the bad stuff never happened (: Our voices still suck, but everybody loved the songs :D It has certainly been a long time since I felt this way, like relaxing and just enjoying the music itself. Omggg there's so many things happening in May zomgggggg D: I'm going crazy T.T OKKKKKK I think I'm just gonna drown in the pile of work. Hopefully the teachers decide to let us off for once :D It's end of week 7, 2 more weeks to end of T2! This is so unbelievable! xD |