The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Sunday, May 04, 2008
title :
Any kind soul wishes to help a desperate person with 辛亥革命?
I'm pissed off 'cos 'cos rahhhh I can't go to sch tmr
& there's so many things due/ concert tics to collect
WELCOME JIAMIN THE NERD :D
Before I cont with the )@!(#* BSP essay...

I Like the Jiamin in You.

Have You Had Your Jiamin Today?

Behold the Power of Jiamin.

The Jiamin That Refreshes.

Choosy Mothers Choose Jiamin.

If Only Everything in Life was as Reliable as a Jiamin.

Enter a word for your own slogan:

Generated by the Advertising Slogan Generator. Get more Jiamin slogans.


HAHAHAHAHAH
that's the combination of slogans with Jiamin! :D
MWAHAHAH ego boosting slogans :D
I LIKE :D
"If only everything was as reliable as a Jiamin" HAHAHAH and
"Have you had your Jiamin today?" OMG it sounds toot ok :D

AND MWAHAHAHAH
Behold the power of Almighty Jiamin :D

Toodles (lol, the yeoh-ness)