The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024. Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.




posted : Thursday, April 24, 2008
title :
HELLO! :D

OHMYGOD my blog is damn dead.
NEWAEZ.

A SPECTRUM OF VOICES
8 & 16 May
Nanyang Audi
$15

SUPPORT CHORISTERS! (:

----------------------------------------------
Year 2008.
ZOMG nearly 4 mths' over,
BTs are given back (I MUSTMUST pull up my results before i 留级),
seating positions are gna be changed,
lotsa proj over and others due soon,
concert's in 14 days D: ,
June hols coming soon :D (though june hols are gna be super busy),
Graz trip (!) in July,
etc. !

I'm super pissed about changing seating positions ok.
Like HELLO? Adapting again? ):
Can't sneak into class when I'm late, can't eat during lessons, can't do hw in class, can't crap in class. B-O-R-I-N-G
I <3 MY TABLEMATES (:
Though tchers dun like us, we dun give a damn :D
GOSHHH, I'm super )!@(#*!@ over this thingo.

AND hahahah im like super excited about staying in the same hotel room as choristers! PILLOW FIGHTS AND CRAPPING WHILE MUGGING FOR BTs (urgh) TGT! xD It's gna funnnnn!