Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2008
title :
HEYYYYYY it's a brand new yearrr! Happy 2008! :)
School's reopening tomorrow, and well, it feels weird O.O Knowing that fivers are all in different classes, having different teachers... Knowing things wouldn't be the same anymore :( sorta....... dreading? >( Argh. NVM! D: 205 seriously helped me survived these 2 years in NY :) And made my life complete! :D I'll keep those beautiful memories in my heart, Lifeskills camps, fruit hunt, C&D etc. etc. Seriously, looking back, I'm really glad I had chose NY :) Thank you, 205 :) |