Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Friday, January 11, 2008
title :
HEYY! :)
LOL this week has been quite nice :) Some lessons are getting less boring woo~! :D btw it's now 9+ on Sat lar =.= class comm elected :) evelyn and sarah chua are our monitress and asst monitress respectively! :D I think some of my teachers are super super nice ok! :D tues was auditions for choir. lol when i went for the auditions in sec 1 i was super scared that i went alil out of pitch and sian my pitching and singing is getting worse everydayyyyy!!!!! >( and lol suyi and i were laughing like mad in chinese one day. about some 车轮 thing xD I can't rmb much what happened this week :/ TONS of hw this weekend arghhh. and i've got piano at 2 :@ OK maybe i'll blog again this weekend so tata! :) [edit] SIAN on fri we had to do this compre, and then I couldn't finish. WADDE, im damn afraid i would fail cos i dint finish alot T.T !@(#!)(@*# And this wkend is busybusybusybusybusybusybusy!!!!!! Sorry, I've officially gone mad D: [/edit] |