Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Friday, January 04, 2008
title :
FIRST SCHOOLWEEK OVER! :D
-.- or rather 3 days T.T I think I last posted on Mon.... -.- ARGH i can't survive even 3 days in sec 3 >( I mean, I'm already super tired now? >_. ok that was main point 1. 2. I MISS FIVERSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! I miss 205'07 alot. Now I feel so... empty ): 3. AND i wana thank -ZOE and her friend, QIAO HUI - SEOKY - JOJO for helping me to carry chem notes yesterday!!!! my jiu4 ming4 en1 ren2-s!! xD otherwise i would have tumbled down and died on the staircase D: 4. 8.30 for school on mon! :D unlike the usual 7.30 for flagraising xD and that's one of the few good things going on O.O there's alot of changes this year O.O -.- Bad things like MSG, less sabbatical weeks -.- BOOOOOOO. -------------------------------------------- lotsa stuff going on this year, I really hope I can juggle all these. concerts! overseas trip! nyaa! preparation for piano exam next yr (hopefully)! etc. etc. o.o I'm so SLEEPY NOW. and that's record-breaking!!! I really wana sleep through the whole night nowww! :( OK TATA maybe I'll post during the weekends :D and lol, i like Ms Ang HAHAHAHAH. She's suuuuuuper cool! <3 and heh coffee table book's out hohoho! |