Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Thursday, December 06, 2007
title :
![]()
GRAZ! :D picture taken from http://stella666.deviantart.com/ O.O I suddenly feel !)@(*$#!)@(*$ nvm.my very boring life practically revolves around CHOIR! PIANO(notsomuch)! COMPUTER! as you can see it sucks D: D: D: I NEED OUTINGS. but the nearest one is still half a month away. I CAN'T TAHAN ALR! D: that aside. 1. piano. this sucks i know i've not been practising. but o.o today i realised i actually need to prac so much more. I've been even prac-ing only 1/4 of what i should? hell. 2. CHOIR! <3 hahahah im super excited :D 18-25deg celsius hoho. but super worried too. nvm. now we finally see zeh rainbow ;) and o.o it once demonstrates how miracles can happen when you're with nychoir ;D anywayyyy, we have an as. conductor! :D heh i'm bursting with news. that's why i got over-excited when i saw LX that day at pop D: D: D: 3. computer. hahaha i've been playing room escape games. i can't figure how anyone can get out of such stuff. some of those games are extremely D:-ly hard. [I really must be more hardworking. The holidays are just going rightttt past and I've not been doing anything. GOSH. At this rate I won't be able to hand in even the HOMEWORK when school reopens #!@(&$ dang!] and here's 2 games O.O good when you're reallyyy bored xD http://www.addictinggames.com/clickage.html see how fast you can click! :D http://hallpass.com/media/mousewheelspeedtest2008.html see how fast you can scroll! xD OK BYEEEEE PEEPS! :) |