Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Sunday, November 04, 2007
title :
OMG HAHAHAHHAH.
i just deleted 263 email msgs. :D took approx 30 min?! D: lalalalalaaaa~ but I still have 800 msgs. I'm not bothered to clear my mail anymore. omgosh i have nthn to blog about. 'cept C&D! :D after sandwich making i went to take postcards! :D (not all lar) i think those postcards are really pretty! :) [disclaimer: SOME] then o.o we missed most of the performances BOO! boo i wished i could watch 208A and 211B's performance too. managed to watch like 3 performances only? D: GRRR i dint buy flowers. then when i realised it was like. 6.40+ p.m. o.o how to go coro? D: AIYA what a boring post. and hmmm. I LIKE FRIED BUNS :D and Claire's curry puffs are super nice ok! :D oh and did i mention that we cleared 205? :D yayyyyy :D we were the earlist sec 2 class on the 2nd lvl to clear the stuff :D HOHOHO. the earliest of the late-ppl? o.o whatever. AND GUESS WHAT? there was a cockroach. AGAIN. )@(#*!@(#*!_(#*(#_*!@#_ We found so many things in 205 gosh O.O and threw some awayyyyy :D I forgot to mention that Pris and I waited for 28 min for 171 on fri. GRR. The waiting time was even longer than what our journey took. I HOPE I CAN EAT FRIED BUNS TMR :D I spent my whole wkend doing junk stuff D: BOO the rain's almost over. just when i was gng to slp. BOOOOOO. omgosh this post is like super random. CLICK! |