Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Do not put too much content under each header or else some of the content could not be seen.
|
posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2007
title :
MOON TEO TOLD ME TO DO THIS O.O
How tall are you barefoot? I don't know. but it was 161cm last time. i WANT TO GROW TALLER D: Have you ever smoked? NOOO. i dislike the smell of smoke SO MUCH. Do you own a gun? :D Do you hate someone right now? NAH. dislike maybe. but hate? it's too strong a word. Do you get nervous? I get nervous almost everyday D: What do you think of hotdogs? o.o tomato sauce. (please don't tell me I'm weird) What's your favorite Christmas song? o.o none What do you prefer to drink in the morning? no preference :D I love coffee but i dun wana get addicted to it xD Can you do push-ups? NO. grr. What's your favorite piece of jewellery? LOL? Do you like painkillers? who would LIKE painkillers? What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex? NIL. Do you own a knife? well, my house has some. Do you have H.I.V? I'm lucky enough to be born in sg :) Name? Names are unimportant, aren't they? Name 3 things u wanna do at this exact moment. whatever that is related to slacking :D Name the last 3 things you have bought lately. I really can't rmb anything else other than food. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. o.o just what everybody drinks? o.O What time did you wake up today? real real late. i woke up at 9.30?!?!?! D: i wake up at 8.30 usually :) at most 9 xD Current worry? EOYs D: don't get me started. Current hate? I do remember saying i think hate is too strong a word. Favorite place to be? HOME :) o.o we all can define it in diff ways xD Least favorite place to be? social settings D: Where would you like to go? just anywhere fun :D Do you own slippers? o.o of course! :D What are you wearing? O.O what else other than shirt and shorts. Favorite color(s)? BLUE. BLUE. BLUE. Would you like to be a pirate? i guess it MIGHT be fun? Last time you had an alcoholic drink? o.o truth to be told I've not really drunk anything alcoholic. What songs do you sing in the shower? O.O NIL. singing in the shower can damage your voice, my seniors say D: ): D: ): D: ): What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? what do you think? What's in your pocket/s right now? hurhurhur. Last thing that made you laugh? o.o how do i rmb. Last thing that made you cry? please refer to the previous ques Who is your loudest friend? O.O Who is your most silent friend? O.O?! Last movie watched? D: D: D: What is your favorite book? I love all books :D What is your favorite chocolate? PURE :D i don't really like milk chocs. What were you doing 12 AM last night? skinning? msn-ing? What was the first thing you did today? first thing i've done= at 12.01a.m. rite? pls refer to last ques. What was the last thing you did the day before yesterday? o.o i seriously can't rmb. LOL. too bad moon teo. i don't feel like doing the other two :) |